Autor Téma: bims Joaquin Phoenix Tells Rooney Mara quot;I Love You quot; After Winning Best  (Přečteno 3 krát)

MorrissKed

• Je to jenom hra!! HRY JSOU PRO ZáBAVU!!!
    • Zobrazit profil
Vsgi How Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Enjoying Their Last Days As a Family of Four
 Candace Cameron Bure Reveals How She  Almost Died  on Set of Fuller House SeriesFuller House s Candace Cameron Bure recalled nearly being seriously injured after a zipline stunt gone wrong during season four of the Netflix comed stanley cup y series.By Brahmjot Kaur Apr 22, 2024 7:46 PMTagsCelebritiesNetflixCandace Cameron BureFull HouseFuller HouseJodie SweetinWatch: Candace Cameron Bure Reveals How She  Almost Died  on Set of Fuller House SeriesCandace Cameron Bure revisited a scary moment on set.While reflecting on filming stunts for Fuller stanley cup  House, the 48-year-old revealed she  almost died  when the zipline on an American Ninja Warrior-inspired obstacle course malfunctioned and nearly fell on her.聽 I went through the course and at the end, I zip-lined diagonally the length of the living room and then I landed on a platform,  Candace explained to costars Jodie Sweetin and Andrea Barber on their How Rude, Tanneritos! podcasts April 18 ep stanley cup isode.  But during rehearsal, t Pbun Liam Payne Opens Up About One Direction, Agoraphobia and Taking More Than a  quot;F--king Minute quot; to Understand Fatherhood
 Becky G Reveals a Family Secret: She Has a Half SisterShe jordan  announced the news on Twitter, telling her fans that it was the 18th birthday of her fourth sibling, Amber, who she had known about since she was 13By Corinne Heller Dec 29, 2017 6:59 PMTagsFamilyJC Olivera/WireImageBecky G聽opened up on Friday about a family secret: she has a half sister and that now that the girl is an adult, she is reaching out to connect with her further.The 20-year-old聽singer announced the news on Twitter, telling her fans that it was the 18th birthday of her fourth sibling,聽Amber, who she had known about since she was 13. She said the two met for the first time earlier this year and that her relations to her family were always through her dad. For the first time, I will be opening up about something that [my brothers]聽Frankie, Al asics gel ex, [and sister]聽Stephanie and I, have lived with within our four walls, that I now feel ready in my heart to share with you guys, my extended family,  Becky adidas originals  said. To